Xender for Laptop/PC: Has so many features in itself that can’t express you in one instance. It is basically a file sharing application, where there is no limitation on any size of the file which can be shared from one phone to another. All types, irrespective of their sized can easily transfer using this app in a fraction of seconds. If you think that how would I have to spend my mobile data to use this service? Then let me tell you guys, this app requires no mobile data.
It is a free application that has does not charge anything to share files. You can use this app on your Android & iOS mobiles, Tizen, Windows, PC and Mac platforms. Because of its amazing benefits, users of this app are increasing tremendously. Apart from normal files, music and videos files can also be played and shared with this app.
Download Xender for Laptop/PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
If you are looking to clean your device and you are worried about the file that is saved in saved in your phone, then Xender will allow you to manage your files like editing, deleting or viewing any files. A special feature makes this app a bit unique, where applications of your friend’s phone can be introduced to you when you are connected to their device.
All the files such as pictures can be shared just in one slide and moreover, the app is supported in various languages for the user convenience. Without any delay, let me tell you about how to install this app on your PC. Since Xender for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, these steps will guide you through all the required steps involved in installing this app on our PC.
Features of Xender for Laptop/PC
- Transfer any files in seconds from one device to another.
- No restriction on types, format or size for sharing the files.
- There is no requirement of mobile data or any internet connection.
- Manage all the files on your phone by using this app.
- Support sharing of files to all the cross-platform devices.
- Play music and video files as well through Xender.
Download Xender for on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
There is an easy way to install Xender on Computer, so first, download BlueStacks emulator with the help of the link mentioned to you in this post. When you click on the link, the setup file of BlueStacks gets downloaded. Then double-click on its downloaded setup file and select run. Then, on the installation window of BlueStacks, mark the option where it needs your permission and let the files get copied. Later select the BlueStacks shortcut key and open its window. To launch this BlueStacks on your PC, you need to enter your Gmail account, so that it gets synced and get enabled to start using BlueStacks.
Installation of Xender for Laptop/PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- When you look on the BlueStacks main page, you can find a search bar. Here you need to type Xender and click on search play.
- The Play Store showing Xender app will appear to the next tab of BlueStacks page.
- Select the app and click on install to download Xender on your PC using BlueStacks.
- Now, the download of Xender takes place and once it is done, you can check All Apps option for its shortcut key. Once you find it, click on the icon and start using it.
With all the above information, you will surely feel confident while installing Xender for Laptop/PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. If you still find any error that occurs during your installation on your PC, do write to us in the below comment box.