MyJio App for Windows 10 PC: You have to download MyJio app to manage all the services provided by Jio. With this app, you can recharge the accounts linked with it, and you can also view the detailed statement of Jio services. MyJio is such an app provides you all the information about the access of various features. MyJio app provides your plan details and its validity.
With MyJio app you can get the details of all your calls, messages and data generated statements in detail up to 6 months. You are integrated with all these services with single Jio ID. To get this Jio locate to your nearest Jio stores or JioNet hotspots and link all the services by providing your details like mobile number, Email ID and sign up to get Jio ID. You can secure your account by applying a password to your account. MyJio app provides FAQs sections for any solutions to your problems by using MyJio app.
MyJio App for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista PC/Laptop & Mac
You can also skip login to use the MyJio app directly, but you cannot get full details about your services provided by MyJio. To view the complete details, you can login using your Jio ID and Password. Jio ID plays a prominent role to unlock and to get all the information about Jio apps and services like JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioChat, JioXpressNews, Jio4GVoice, JioDrive, JioTv, JiMoney, JioHealthHub, JioSecurity, JioNet, and JioSwitch.
How to Sign Up to get your Jio ID
- After Downloading the MyJio App, Click on App icon.
- Click on Create new Account or Sign Up with Jio 4G LTE Network.
- Now you have to enter your Jio Number.
- After that Click on Generate OTP to get one-time-password on your Jio number or your registered mobile number.
- Enter your OTP generated to your mobile number and set your password and click on ‘Activate.’
- You will get a verification link for the email you have entered and Click on the link to verify( you have to confirm this link within 24 hours).
- Now your Account had verified, and you can use this Jio ID for any other Jio services.
Features of MyJio App for PC, Laptop
- Auto Login is the main feature for MyJio app as you can login without authentication.
- You can get many services from one single app called MyJio App.
- MyJio app provides all the details of your usage like calls, data, SMS and WiFi details.
- Real-time account balance or any other due payments.
- You can get your JioSim at your home.
- Provides all the recharge plans available for your mobile number.
- Get Help feature allows you ask any queries related to MyJio Services.
- Allows you to link multiple accounts and manage them.
- Provides Do Not Disturb option for your App.
- You can change the settings and manage your JioFi device.
- You can also invite your friends and family members to Jio Digital LIfe.
How to Download and Install MyJio App for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista PC/Laptop & Mac
Any of Android emulators are required to download MyJio App for PC/Laptop as it is designed for Android and iOS. You can choose available android emulators in the market and the best one is Bluestacks App Player download & install it on your computer.
- Open the Android emulator which you have successfully installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Search for MyJio App in the search bar and click on Install.
- It starts downloading on the emulator.
- After installing click on the MyJio App icon which is available in the app drawer.
- Now you can start using MyJio on PC.
As you download MyJio App for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac, you get the entire services app provided by the MyJio. You can access all these apps by using your Jio ID provided while signing up into MyJio account. Use MyJio App and start enjoying the services.