Mitra App for PC: Those who want to install Mitra app for PC? they can easily download and use Airtel Mitra app on their Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit & 64-bit laptop devices easily with the help of this page.
Using the Airtel mitra application, you can earn some small amount money every time when ever you recharge mobile tariff, internet data, DTH recharge and more other recharges from your Mitra account.
It is very useful for those who are maintaining the recharge shops. When ever you want to recharge to your customers, just open Mitra app on your PC or phone and do what they want.
You will get commission amount for your every recharge or money transfer. So, this is one of the no investment app to earn money without paying a single penny.
What Are the Features of Mitra App for PC?
Here, you will see the features of Mitra app on your PC.
- 1. Live balance and a notification when the balance falls below the minimum amount
- 2. View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, daily packs, SMS, internet packs and roaming packs of not just 1 state but all states in India
- 3. Live updates of last 20 transactions on LAPU (retailer to customer)
- 4. Search functionality for searching up to 72 hours of LAPU transactions
- 5. Raise wrong recharge reversal request and get it reversed within 15 mins of request
- 6. LAPU purchased from FSE up to 72 hours
- 7. Keep track of all the commissions received from LAPU at real time and the monthly backend commissions
- 8. Find status of a customer activation initiated by the retailer
- 9. Reset LAPU MPIN through the app
- 10. Send queries/ complaints on FSE service levels at the touch of a button
How to Install Airtel Mitra App for PC?
Let’s install airtel Mitra app on your PC, Windows using the below method. Here you have to use android emulator to download Mitra app on Windows. Because, emulator can be only installed any android apps on Windows OS. So I am using Bluestacks emulator to download Mitra app on your PC. Let’s download the emulator and follow the process.
- You have to download and install the Bluestacks emulator using the above button.
- Bluestacks can easily install Airtel mitra app on PC.
- So once you have installed the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows, go to the Bluestacks search box.
- In the search box just type “Mitra app“. That’s it, later it will take you to reach out at the app result.
- In that result, select the correct app name and click to start the installation on your Windows.
- This is the entire process for installing Airtel Mitra app on Windows laptop.
If you are at this reading, then, first of all thank you to see you. Because you have liked our page to install Mitra app installation. So, if you have any questions to ask us? then use the below comment section and send your queries.
For more Airtel Mitra app updates? then, daily visit at http://trendytechinfo.com website.
And last, if you have enjoyed the page, then do not forget to share it on social media to enjoy others too. Thank you.